15 Minutes of Fame Video Club
(FREE For Intelligent Office Clients)
People love online videos. The enormous popularity of YouTube is just one indicator. YouTube is now the second largest search engine and YouTube gets more than 300 million visitors a month who watch more than two billion videos.
As a result—and more importantly for your business—the search engines also love video content.
The best customers are educated customers who buy from you because they like and trust you.
Participating in the 15 Minutes of Fame club will help you develope the kind of information your prospective customers search for online…how to move them from ignorance to interest...to becoming qualified prospects...and finally, to becoming buyers.
• Get your messages about your business or product spread everywhere online
• Establish your credibility, authority & trust with prospective customers
• Highlight your special qualities and differentiate you from your competitors
• Create desire for your product or service...automatically!
HOW IT WORKS
- Write down the top 7 frequently asked questions about your product or service.
- Write down the top 8 questions a potential buyer SHOULD be asking you about your product or service. These are the important things that differentiate you from your competitors and tap in to the experience, skills and knowledge that you’ve acquired over your career.
- Schedule time to visit an participating iCommunity intelligent Office location to record a Q&A video asking and answering each of the questions you provided in steps 1 and 2. Each video is 15 minutes or less.
- These videos will be promoted on the iCommunity website, social media sites, and in various email campaigns and other iCommunity marketing initiatives.
(E.g., If you’re a roofing contractor, it might be, “answers the most important questions you should ask before hiring a roofing contractor.” If you’re a dentist, it might be, “answers the most important questions you should ask before getting ANY cosmetic dental work done.”)